- Limited edition print of 25
- 29.7 x 21cm (A4 size)
- Hand signed, including stamp of authenticity
- Vibrant colours and super sharp quality 🌟
- Printed on thick 270gsm Matte Velvet Etching Giclee paper
- Posted in reinforced envelope
- Plastic free packaging 🌱
- 25% of total profits from print sales are donated to charity of the month 🌍
Charity of the month 🧡
OVER 350,000+ NEW CASES ARE BEING REPORTED IN INDIA DAILY
The situation in India is now critical. A second wave of COVID-19 has left many hospitals without oxygen supplies or available beds.
Hospitals and health centres across India are struggling to cope with the sheer numbers of new cases. Patients in critical conditions are being turned away, many dying at home or in the streets without any access to medical help.
Frontline workers are exhausted, overwhelmed and overworked. Relatives are often left searching for oxygen cylinders to help treat or comfort their loved ones suffering at home... We’ll only ever be safe, if we’re all safe.
More information about UNICEF's work and the India Crisis appeal can be found here