Ethical & Environmental Policy
I am truly committed to creating engaging and inspiring art in a way that respects the planet and its inhabitants. I recognise the impact that this industry can have on the environment, and I take diligent and full responsibility for reducing my ecological footprint in practice and my day to day lifestyle. 🌍
To achieve this, I have implemented the following ethical and environmental policies:
- Ethical sourcing of materials - Committed to sourcing materials in a way that supports ethical and sustainable practices. I carefully research suppliers and only work with those who share my values and commitments.
- Carbon-neutral delivery - Where possible I use carbon-neutral delivery couriers to ensure that my artwork reaches our customers in an environmentally responsible way.
- Paper-based and Recycled Packaging - Artwork, prints and items are shipped, where possible using reclaimed and recycled packaging, ideally paper based.
- Organic and Fair Trade products - I only use organic and fair trade products in my merchandise to support ethical farming practices and the fair treatment of workers across the world.
- Waste reduction and recycling - I strive to minimise waste in the studio by using materials efficiently and recycling whenever possible. I also repair and refurbish equipment instead of discarding it, and donate unused materials such as pens or extra packaging to organisations that can use them.
- Veganism - As a vegan for 8 years, I understand the importance of reducing our impact on the environment through sustainable and compassionate practices. I do not use any animal-derived products in my artwork or own-brand merchandise.
I am committed to continually improving my ethical and environmental policies, and welcome feedback from customers and the community. By working together, we can create a more sustainable future for all! 💚